brownfield regeneration specialists and housebuilders
INLAND HOMES PLC
("INLAND HOMES" OR THE "GROUP")
The Board of Inland Homes wishes to provide the following statement on its activities ahead of its Annual General Meeting today, 5 December 2013.
· Significant forward sales of new homes across Inland and Drayton Garden Village currently standing at £48m
· Land sales agreed of £8.3m
· Now constructing circa 500 homes on seven sites
· Net private reservations per active site of 2.01 per week (including Bulk Sales)
· Continuing to secure excellent land opportunities with the current landbank standing at 2500 plots, an increase of approximately 200 since the Annual Report and Accounts
· Exclusivity agreement signed on Wilton Park in Beaconsfield, Bucks
Stephen Wicks, Chief Executive, commented "The market for new homes in our operating area is very strong, helped by better lending conditions and improving customer confidence, as evidenced by our substantial forward sales position.
"The land market is buoyant and we expect a continuing flow of land sales over the coming period.
"The group is well financed and with market conditions in our favour we are very confident of making substantial progress in this financial year and beyond."
Inland Homes plc
Stephen Wicks, Chief Executive
Nishith Malde, Finance Director
Tel: 01494 762450
AIM: Ticker: INL
Nominated Adviser & Broker
Corporate Finance: Matthew Robinson
or Simon Hicks
Corporate Broking: Simon Starr or Brian Patient
Tel: 020 7220 0500
Blythe Weigh Communications
IR & media relations
Paul Weigh: Mob: 07989 129658
Halimah Hussain: Mob: 07725 978141
Tel: 020 7138 3204
Inland Homes plc identifies land in the South of England where it considers it to hold excellent potential for residential and mixed use development, including commercial space. It then seeks to enhance its land value by obtaining planning permission before selling consented land onto housebuilders. It also develops an increasing number of its own plots for private sale.